Monday, October 4, 2010

That warm fuzzy feeling that a cozy can bring on

Today I hooked up a new cozy for one of the posts outside the library.  As I was stitching it on (quickly!) a young man came over and asked why I was doing it, gesturing towards the post I was working on and the others already cozied up.  I'll admit that I knee-jerkclassified him in the "hoodlum" category (based on his manner of dress), which is the category for anyone who'd ever want to rip off a cozy.  I thought I was about to hear a bit of criticism.

I answered that I was doing it because I wanted to make the world a more cheerful place.

He leaned over and gave me a big hug and said "That's awwweeesooooommme!"

Oh.

Not a hoodlum, then, but someone who felt the warm and fuzzy.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment